Healthcare Architect - Project Architect/Project Manager
GH2 Architects, LLC, a full-service architecture and design firm with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Phoenix seeks a landscape architect to join our growing team. Since 1973, our company has operated with a flat organizational structure and engages in multiple markets, including education, government/public, healthcare, office, non-profit and recreation. GH2 maintains dedicated specialty practices in hospitality, equine, and historic preservation architecture.
GH2 is seeking a full time Project Architect/Project Manager to join our growing Healthcare Team in our Tulsa, OK office. If you are a licensed Architect, or a professional on a path to licensure, we would love the opportunity to speak to you.
Our highly collaborative Healthcare Team is passionate about providing healing spaces, achievable solutions and maintaining long term relationships. We are uniquely positioned to provide a positive environment that adds meaning and value to patients and their families.
Ideal candidates would have 5+ years' experience in one or multiple areas of architecture, specifically experience in healthcare design and/or master planning, to support the variety of projects this team services.
Skills and Attributes desired for this position:
• Independently coordinate work of internal team and balance multidiscipline team throughout a project's entire development.
• Nurture client relations and be involved with marketing, contracts, design, and meetings.
• Participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
• Coordinate workload through entire project development to complete documents on schedule
• Proficient in Revit is critical.
• Highly organized, motivated, self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, demonstrate adaptability by changing assignments on short notice.
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our culture
Positions offer excellent compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and flexible work hours. GH2 is a firm with a fun and collaborative work environment that fosters design excellence, professional growth, dedication to quality, and mutual respect among professionals.
GH2 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.