Junior/Entry-Level Marketing/Communications Professional
Tulsa, Oklahoma or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
GH2 Architects, LLC, a 70 person full-service architecture and design firm with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Phoenix, seeks a junior/entry-level marketing/communications professional to join our growing team. Our 47-year-old firm maintains a diverse practice in multiple markets, including education, hospitality, equine, government/public, and historic preservation. We celebrate client service, design excellence, professional development, and collaboration.
The position offers a salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits in an open, team-oriented office environment. The junior/entry-level marketing/communications professional will work together with our marketing team, director of business development, firm management, and project managers in project pursuit.
The right candidate for this position must excel at working in a fast-paced team environment, be a self-starter, able to multi-task, able to effectively prioritize deadlines, and be flexible to support additional firm marketing efforts as needed.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Update CRM with contacts, project information, etc
- Assist with proposals, statement of qualifications, resumes, presentations, and other communication pieces
- Assist with materials for project interviews including presentations, handouts, and related materials
- Assist with promotional products inventory and order new products
- Update social media on a regular basis and develop campaigns
- Maintain firm brand guidelines in all materials
- Provide support to firm principals, associate principals and project managers with business development, setting up meetings and preparing materials
- Client and project research
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Design award submissions
- Special events
- Holiday client gifts and holiday cards
- Trade shows and career fairs
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in the AEC Industry a plus
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Graphic design experience a plus
Email cover letter with résumé and limited work samples in a single .pdf file to Courtney Parsons, firstname.lastname@example.org.