GH2 Architects, LLC, a full-service architecture and design firm with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Phoenix seeks interior designers to join our growing team. Since 1973, our company has operated with a flat organizational structure and engages in multiple markets, including education, government/public, healthcare, office, non-profit and recreation. GH2 maintains dedicated specialty practices in hospitality, equine, and historic preservation architecture.
GH2 is seeking full-time interior designers to join our team. We are hiring both entry-level and experienced professionals.
Our interiors team creates imaginative design solutions that best fit our clients' needs and budgets. Designers work in all phases of projects from concept through documentation to include FF&E procurement, delivery management, and installation oversight.
What You Will Do
• Drive projects from preliminary design through project completion
• Maintain relationships with clients, consultants, vendors, and construction professionals
• Source and select samples and products within a budget
• Prepare design presentations (both digital and physical)
• Prepare construction documents
• Perform construction administration
• Prepare procurement documents and budgets
• Manage FF&E procurement with both vendors and clients
• Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
• Professional Licensure / NCIDQ Certificate (not required for emerging professionals)
• Professional level communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency in AutoCad or Revit in a professional setting
• Experience in FFE specification and procurement is preferred
• 1 to 5 years' experience needed for emerging professionals
• 5+ years' experience needed for skilled designers
Positions offer compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and flexible work hours. GH2 is a firm with a fun and collaborative work environment that fosters design excellence, professional growth, dedication to quality, and mutual respect among professionals.
GH2 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a résumé with cover letter and portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.