Business Development Coordinator
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
GH2 Architects, LLC, a 70 person full-service architecture and design firm with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Phoenix, seeks a business development coordinator to join our growing team. Our 47-year-old firm maintains a diverse practice in multiple markets, including education, hospitality, equine, government/public, and historic preservation. We celebrate client service, design excellence, professional development, and collaboration.
The position offers a salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits in an open, team-oriented office environment. The business development coordinator will work directly with our director of business development, marketing team, firm management, and project managers in project pursuits.
The right candidate for this position must excel at working in a fast-paced team environment, be an organized self-starter, able to multi-task, able to effectively prioritize deadlines, and be flexible to support a wide variety of firm marketing efforts.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Update CRM with contacts, project information, etc.
- Coordinate and attend local chambers of commerce, industry, and community events
- Coordinate local firm sponsorships
- Conduct market research
- Develop social media content
- Maintain firm brand guidelines in all materials
- Assist with proposals, statements of qualifications, resumes, presentations and other communication pieces
- Assist with materials for project interviews, including presentations, handouts, and related materials.
- Plan special events for OKC office
- Assist with tradeshows and career fairs
- Assist with client gifts
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience in the AEC Industry a plus
- Familiarity with the Oklahoma City market a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
Email cover letter, résumé, and limited work samples in a single .pdf file toShika Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.