GH2 designed the exterior rehabilitation for two historic buildings on the Northern Oklahoma College Campus. Wilkin Hall was constructed in 1908 and Harold Hall constructed in 1914.
The projects scope includes replacement of limestone water table, tuck-pointing, window replacement, stone cornice dental repair, restore portion of original monumental stair and portico, roof replacement at portions of building, masonry cleaning, new handrails and new historic style screen wall and covered entry to match existing facades.
GH2 performed a complete field investigation and prepared drawings of existing conditions for the two structures, and provided design services on a fast track basis to meet funding and scheduling requirements. Construction will take approximately five months.